Monday, April 11, 2011

Why have a Wedding Planner?

It's a question that many couples ponder over with the perception that hiring a planner will increase their costs, whilst not being sure of the benefits. Well..first of all, a good planner should have strong, established relationships with key suppliers.  Most of the suppliers will offer discounts to the planner as they are bringing business to them & these should be passed directly to the couple as a saving...this will then cover a portion or sometimes all the cost for the planning service, depending on what your needs are. In addition, the planner will do all the leg-work involved, with over 200+ hours of organisation that a full wedding plan demands. Not to mention constant emails, calls & dealing with the the emotional & stressful issues that planning the most important day of your life creates !

Stressed_Bride
Hire a Wedding Planner..eliminate the stress !

Unique Services
  • I offer a full range of services aimed at couples who have demanding lifestyles & don't have the time ( or sometimes desire !), to plan their wedding.
  • I offer a free consultation & detailed proposal, before you hire my services.  You know exactly what you're getting & can see immediately if I have understood your brief.
  • I can help with anything !.... Full / Part wedding design & management /Supplier sourcing / Marquee management / Venue sourcing / On the day support...I can do it !
  • Whatever your budget, I will ensure that you stay within it, finding a venue & styling your day to your specifications...exactly the way you wanted it..
  • And finally, I am discreet.. you will know I'm there as your day will run smoothly, not by me being centre stage.. it's your special day, not mine!
Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment