Monday, July 8, 2013

Unique Wedding Planning / Ideas for the Groom / Inspiration / Wedding Ideas

Unique Wedding Planning/Ideas for the Groom/Inspiration/Unique Ideas 


Don't forget the Groom!!

It's his special day & he will want to look his best too ..


Many Grooms go for the traditional morning suit when choosing their wedding attire but more recently I have seen more and more people choosing a more relaxed approach & selecting suits that they'll be able to wear again










What I really like about this picture is the way each groomsman is wearing the same colour pallet yet wearing totally different ties, this is a really effective idea and gives each groomsman an individual edge




Another really simple but also effective idea is having the groom in a different suit to the rest of the groomsmen.




 My couples often ask me about gift ideas for their Best Man & Ushers. Personally I think that something that will be used everyday will make a great gift - even better if they can be personalised too 






I have come across some really unique ideas which I hope you like. 

Joy x



2 comments:

  1. Nice article help me find beast wedding planner iphone app for plan wedding easy good idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know about your blog. It's very helpful in planning a wedding. I'm arranging a wedding party of my cousin and was searching for lovely wedding venues chicago. Have found list of best venues but will book one after consulting him.

    ReplyDelete