Monday, April 11, 2011

Gold theme

Gold Wedding Inspiration.
I was recently asked by a bride to be for help with room decoration ideas to compliment her Gold themed wedding this Spring.  The brief was that there are to be no floral arrangements for table centre-pieces & that balloons need to be incorporated.
As part of the feedback to a request for inspiration, I would always make suggestions that cover all the aspects of the wedding, from flowers, to cakes to favours to ensure that any theme flows through the whole day.
For this particular wedding, I have also suggested subtle use of gold through table runners, chair sashes & a tasteful organza bow on the wedding table. Candelabras will be in place as table centre-pieces & to compliment the elegant feel I have suggested the use of gold crystals to scatter across the tables as they will break up the flat look to plain linen.

Gold_Wedding_Inspiration
Gold Themed Wedding Room Decorations

As part of the feedback, I would always recommend a couple of suppliers for each of the ideas that I am suggesting.  This way you'll have alternatives to suit both your style & budget.
I guarantee that I can provide innovative solutions for absolutely everything that you will need for your Unique day & as your first consultation is free, what are you waiting for ! !
Joy X

No comments:

Post a Comment