Monday, April 11, 2011

Katie Peckett Wedding Flowers

Thank-you to all the brides who braved the freezing weather & came to the Whirlow Grange Wedding Fayre on Sunday.  I met some great new suppliers, chatted "weddings" to people from all over the country & I am off to meet a local couple tomorrow...so a good day & a Fayre I am repeating in February, thanks to all at The Bride Guide.
I had an stunning bouquet on my stand, courtesy of Katie Peckett : Wedding Flowers.  I have done a lot of work with Katie & her team this summer, from the set-up of some of the region's most prestigious venues, Thornbridge Hall, Tissington Hall & Chatsworth House through to the Town Hall Wedding Fayre.
images
Katie_Peckett_Wedding_Flowers
Wedding Bouquet by Katie Peckett Wedding Flowers

Any design, taste & budget can be catered for & the above is a small sample of their impeccable & innovative work.  I'm proud to have them as a Unique Associate.  Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment