Monday, April 11, 2011

UKAWP Membership : Benefits to our Clients

Being an Associate Member of the UKAWP ( U.K. Alliance of Wedding Planners ) not only means that I've been professionally trained to be a Wedding Planner by some the industry's leading experts, it also means that as a Client of mine, you are guaranteed the following benefits :
  • I hold Public Liability Insurance.
  • I respond to client enquiries within 48 hours.
  • I respect client confidentiality.
  • I always pass on discounts and / or commission to the client.
  • I never give client details to a third party unless for the sole purpose of the wedding.
  • I respect the copyright of all planners, co-ordinators and related suppliers.
  • I represent each client fairly & honestly.
UKAWP Logo & Code of Ethics

In an industry that is completely unregulated, by choosing Unique Wedding Planning you can be satisfied that I will always adhere to the code of ethics above, giving you peace of mind, total confidentiality & a wedding that's Unique to you
Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment