Friday, May 10, 2013

Unique Wedding Planning / Unique Ideas / Bespoke Wedding Planning / Moodboards

Moodboards / Shabby Chic Wedding / Inspiration

One of my first things to do after a consultation with a new bride and groom is to produce a moodboard which I think reflects what they want to see on their dream day!

I’ve been busy putting together many moodboards recently and it’s so exciting seeing so many unique ideas from everybody. I now just can’t wait to get going with the planning!

An example of a moodboard is this one, designed for a shabby chic wedding with a pale colour scheme.


 


After working with a couple and seeing the wedding through its amazing to see that their wedding pictures reflect that of the moodboard I created for them.  

Look out for more about moodboards and summer colours coming soon!

Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment