Monday, April 11, 2011

Purple theme

Purple Styling Inspiration
I know I put a blog together recently indicating that Peach is on trend as the colour to have for the new season... well..that might be happening on the High Street & in magazines, but it doesn't seem to be the case in reality......
I've met over 50 new couples over the last few weeks & many of them seem to be just loving dark purple... I can see why.. It's so versatile & transfers easily from a chic summer look in to dramatic evening styling..great with tea lights, candles & a crisp white background...

mosaic6a43c90ff4f2939dac91b59e2627e9fbc5e35016
Purple Styling Inspiration

As you can see....it's just fantastically versatile.  Lot's of brides described it as "Cadburys" purple..(now I'm not sure I'm supposed to say that..but that's exactly what it is!!).
When I take one of the signature Calla-Lilly bouquets from Katie Peckett to a Wedding Fayre, they're a real show stopper.  Come along to Wentworth Castle Wedding Fayre on Sunday 13th March & you'll see why..
Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment