Monday, January 20, 2014

Unique Wedding Planning - The Wedding Industry Awards - Best Wedding Planner (independent)

Unique Wedding Planning wins Best Independent Wedding Planner at the Wedding Industry Awards 2014 held at The Bloomsbury Ballroom - London





Unique Wedding Planning winning the Best Wedding Planner (independent) 2014 -
is the best start I've had to any New Year …. ever…. fact!  It's just such an honour & a great experience to meet the best of the best in the industry

After becoming a National Finalist in this year’s prestigious Wedding Industry Awards I couldn't wait to travel to London for the awards ceremony & famous after-show party! 




Hosted by Sky News’ Sarah Hewson and held at The Bloomsbury Ballroom in London, the awards recognise the very best in service, creativity, innovation, professionalism and passion

From gowns, flowers, hair and make-up to venues, transport, entertainment and photography, every winner was cheered by the 450 strong audience and everyone on the shortlist for each of the 24 categories had much to celebrate

1,250 companies entered the 2014 awards, with 23,000 votes cast by newlyweds which then decided the Regional Shortlist. These select few then went through another round of critical judging by an expert panel who decided the Regional Winners, before a final process of judging to decide last week’s National Winners

Damian Bailey, Founder of The Wedding Industry Awards, was thrilled with the evening and with the response to the awards themselves.
“This was our third awards and the standard of entrants was higher than ever,” continued Damien. “It’s becoming harder and harder to pick winners from such amazing shortlists where everyone demonstrates such skill.   It was great to celebrate everyone’s achievements and then party all night!”

An amazing night was had by all as many of the pictures reflect




I would just like to say a huge thank-you for all the feedback that my lovely couples sent in - I wouldn't have been able to do this without them & I’m grateful to them taking the time to vote. Thanks also to the Wedding Industry Awards team for organising such an amazing event & to the many suppliers who I'm fortunate enough to be surrounded by

The feedback that I now have is really useful as it is an honest account of my service from real couples that have used it . I want to learn from it to drive my business forward as there's always something new to focus on & develop

One of my couples said - “I have given joy a score of 10 in every category because I literally cannot find one single fault with her fantastic service. As soon as we spoke on the phone for the first time she completely understood my vision of my perfect day. She knew which suppliers were right for my requirements - Amazing!”
Another Bride said if she had the money she would employ me as ‘a permanent fixture to organise her life’ and described me as ‘an absolute god send’

Here are a few Photos from the evening; I think you can tell we enjoyed it! After all – we work hard so we party hard too!

Thanks also to my very own Josh who I trained last year at The Wedding Planning College – He’s provided lots of valuable support in my busy months  - Also featured  having fun are the team at Stancliffe Hall, where I provide an outsource service for some of their couples

Xx



Big thanks to both Adby creative and LOOKLOOK photobooths for capturing some amazing images



http://www.thebloomsburyballroom.com/ 




1 comment:

  1. Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this post...... A Wedding planner will make existence so much easier for you, beginning months before the event and even up to making sure everything is ideal as you exchange vows. If you're getting married soon, get in touch with some planners today as well as let them show you simply what they can do.

    ReplyDelete