Monday, July 1, 2013

Unique Wedding Planning / Unique Ideas / Wedding Favors / Inspiration

Unique Wedding Planning / Wedding Favors / Unique Ideas 


Wedding Favors are a fantastic way of creating more to talk about on your special day! People think that wedding favors are limited to a small box of confectionery, this is not the case!

Favors are a great way of showing your appreciation to your guests on your big day and there are so many things you can do! 



Even if you’re wanting to take the confectionery route why not do something different such as cakes or cookies? They can be made into a real feature on the table and boxed to look amazing.









I have also found a collection of personalized gifts. A bonus to these is that they are something that guests can take home and are something for them to keep and remember your day. 







 Not forgetting the kids! 
Weddings are extremely long days for children and they can end up becoming extremely restless, it is often a good idea to give the kinds something to do as a wedding favor. I have found some really good ideas which should keep them entertained and occupied.







I have managed to gain so many fantastic ideas from  using Pinterest, the images I have used I have gathered from there too! 


Take a look at my account and Follow me on Pinterest 

Enjoy! x






1 comment: