Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Unique Wedding Planing / Unique Weddings / Wentworth Castle Gardens / Bespoke Wedding Planning

Unique Wedding Planning / Wentworth Castle / April 2013


I’ve just received the images from two amazing weddings this year so far!


Both weddings took place at the stunning Wentworth Castle Gardens within the same week, as always they were both unique and lived up to the expectations of the couples dream day!

I love getting to see wedding images after getting to know the couple so well and sharing their special day with them! 


The wedding of Emma and James 



The wedding of Gemma and James 


It’s really rewarding to see somebody’s dream day come together and watch them enjoy every minute!  

It makes me realise how lucky I am to love my job!

Joy  x 



No comments:

Post a Comment