Monday, April 22, 2013

Unique Wedding Planning / Bespoke Wedding planning / Bespoke Services / Wentworth Castle Gardens

Unique Wedding Planning Bespoke Services

I have had two weddings this week & both have taken place at the stunning Wentworth Castle Gardens, with each couple receiving a unique & bespoke service.  They had completely different needs, with one requiring an on the day coordination marquee service & one needing full wedding planning support

Gemma and James were married on the 13th April. I met them two years ago at a wedding show, & since this time, they’ve been busy, planning their big day – on the day, all they wanted was to sit back & enjoy it, without the stress of worrying about the coordination too
They had a fabulous marquee, which I set up in the morning, then I was on-hand to make sure that everything ran to plan – it was all perfect.. all except for the wind!
I hope they enjoyed their day as much as I did- the first time I looked at my watch, I’d been there 11 hours! 


Congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Shaw!


Emma and James were married on the 19th April.  I met them just over a year ago and have worked with them on every aspect of their wedding – we went dress shopping & cake-tasting (the best bits!) & I helped them find all the rest of their suppliers & then coordinated the actual day for them.  It’s so rewarding to see everything come together!
Emma and James had a full wedding planning service & part of their brief was to have a Civil Ceremony, followed by an intimate blessing, again, something totally unique.  I produced a mood board at the start of our time together & can’t wait to show you how the professional images reflect this! 



Again, I hope they enjoyed their day as much as I did - it just flew by and was amazing to be a part of it!
Congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Mills!


Thank-you to some wonderful suppliers that have made this week’s weddings possible!




Joy x





No comments:

Post a Comment